You can import your existing WordPress posts to Superblog in less than five minutes with one click.
- Create a Superblog.
- Visit your Dashboard by clicking ‘Manage’.
- Click ‘Site Data’ in the left sidebar navigation.
- Click ‘Import from Wordpress’ button in the ‘Site Data’ section.
Now, you will see a popup asking you to enter your WordPress blog’s URL.
You need to give the URL of your WordPress installation and not the vanity URL of the blog.
For example, if your WordPress installation is at the root URL of your domain called mysamplesite.com then enter http://mysamplesite.com (if you have SSL, then https).
Some people might be confused about it because they have their blog at http://mysamplesite.com/blog and tend to enter that URL. Always enter the URL of your WordPress installation as mentioned above.
- Sometimes, your root domain will be mysamplesite.com and your WordPress is installed in mysamplesite.com/blog, then you need to enter https://mysamplesite.com/blog.
- If your WordPress is installed at https://blog.mysamplesite.com then enter https://blog.mysamplesite.com.